Table of Contents
Working: Each iPhone should:
- Turn on and off (with all buttons working).
- Be fully functional* (cosmetic wear and tear are acceptable).
- Have a fully functioning iOS (Operating System).
- Have a working display (without cracks, pixel damage or defects).
- Fully functional touch screen (without cracks or chips).
- Have no damage to rear glass or camera lens (no cracks or chips).
- Not have a bent housing.
- Not be water-damaged (water indicators must not be red).
- Be intact - not crushed, bent or snapped in half
- Not have any missing parts or components
- We also do not accept unsuccessful repaired iPhones.